new year’s resolutions 2009!
1. manage my finances (personal and lia sophia)
2. work out three times a week
3. stick to my diet program for at least 10 weeks
4. take my medicine on schedule (2x/wk on mon &wed)
5. volunteer at least 8 hours a month
6. do the “read thru the bible in a year” program
7. start training (01/05/09) for the 5k in april 18, 2009 @7:30 am in forest park
8. to be a person whose walk with the lord changes other peoples lives
9. hang out more with non-ministry people (coffee shops, etc.)
10. read 6 books this year
2 comments:
these look really great -- very do-able! love you!
Ash I'm so proud of you!! Awesome goals.
To help with the Bible in a year one, I printed out the schedule and taped it to the inside of my Bible cover in the back and that way I could check each day off as I read it and didn't have to look online. Just a hint! (Unless of course you have one of those chronological Bibles, in which case this comment is completely unnecessary ;-)
Post a Comment