To switch or not to switch? That is the question I have right now. I love my blog. It's very ME. But I have been feeling it's not very professional or sleek. So the decision is before me. Do I stay with my easy Blogger blog or make the switch to the ever-popular, classy WordPress? Thoughts!
4 comments:
What is the purpose of your blog?
If it's just for personal stuff, then Blogger is great.
If you want to use it as a piece of your professional persona, you should move to WP.
Or you could be like Henry and have two.
if you respect yourself you will never use blogger or xanga or livejournal or myspace.
Signed - Internet Snob.
:)
Hey, if you want to buy your own domain name ($10/yr) I'll host you for free. (Same offer I gave Jeff.)
you should switch. do it! i'm thinking about it too. WP is cooler. it just is
posterous is the only way to blog
Post a Comment