So this is going to expose my extreme nerdiness BUT last weekend I took an inventory of my books and realized I had 2 copies of a few books. My first desire was to take them to my office and see if I could exchange them for some different books but then I thought why not just give them away. I will have plenty more opportunities to get books from work and its always better to give than to receive!
SO, here's what I got. I don't think my blog is probably popular enough to have a contest so whoever comments first with what book they want, YOU win, ha! Please only choose one book per person.
Tribes by Seth Godin.
Scouting the Diving by Margaret Feinberg
Primal by Mark Batterson
What books are you reading this summer?
1 comment:
I would love the Godin book. Looks like this contest is pretty intense. Glad I got here quick!
Post a Comment