SO I'm not sure I will have a Catalyst Intern update EVERYDAY but I want to keep my friends in the loop and this is a pretty easy way. But I am extremely tired and ready to go to bed so this will be short and sweet!
Today was a heavy training day. Less meetings. Things are still going well and I am so thankful for this opportunity.
Tonight the interns and our amazing bosses, Stan and Chad, planned a little field trip for us. After work we went and ate at Zaxby's and then went to Free Chapel in Gainesville, GA for their Wednesday night service. I really wasn't sure what to expect. The church was much bigger than places I was used to and I really had no idea what I was going to experience. I really enjoyed it though! Pastor Jentezen Franklin really brought a powerful message. He talked a lot about finances and being a blessing to people, esp people who are in low places. He focused on issues such as world poverty, orphans, and human trafficking. But there was one thing he said that really caught my attention and I would like to share,
"Somebody is waiting on the other side of your obedience."
Um woah. That was super powerful to me. SO, my question and prayer tonight is to really be sensitive to the areas where the Lord is calling me to obedience. And I would pray the same for you. Where is He asking you to be obedient?
No comments:
Post a Comment